Making bread is complicated and time consuming, at least that's what I think. That's why I was so happy to find this recipe for a bread you make on the stove. It seemed easy to put together and it was!
Here is how to make it..
|I named it "Pan Bread"|
INGREDIENTS for 6 breads
25 gram butter
250 ml milk
1/4 packet yeast
1 tsp salt
2 tsp syrup
600 ml plain flour
HOW TO MAKE IT
1. Melt the butter and stir the milk in and heat the mixture to body temperature. Then add the yeast and whisk it so that the yeast dissolves.
2. Add salt, syrup and flour. Knead it to a dough.
3. Let the dough rest for 30 minutes under a baking towel.
4. Preheat the frying pan on medium heat. Do not add any oil or butter to the cooking.
5. Bake them out round with a baking roller. Then put them in the pan. If you don't want them to puff
up, take a fork and make little holes over the entire bread.
It's really tasty. I just put some butter on and ate it like that, but I was thinking that you could use it to make wraps or something like that.