|Delicious Sticky Cake!|
|Didn't take long for us to finish...|
100 g butter
250 ml of granulated sugar
150 ml of plain flour
3 tbsp of cocoa
2 tbsp of vanilla sugar
Some biscuits and butter
HOW TO MAKE IT
1. Always start by starting the oven. Set the oven to 175° Celsius.
2. Put the butter in a saucepan and melt it on low heat.
3. Take a round ovenware and place a bit of butter in. Take some tissue paper and spread the butter out in the entire thing.
4. Once the butter has melted, turn the heat of.
5. Now take the biscuits and put them in a plastic bag. Fold the bag and then take a baking roller and start to smash the biscuits into crumbles. Once there is no big bits left, only flour-looking crumbles, you pore them into the ovenware. Swirl the ovenware around so the crumbs stick to the butter and cover the entire inside. If there is crumbs left once all is covered, then put it upside down over the sink and lightly tap it.
6. Take the melted butter and whisk down the two eggs in it.
7. Put the sugar, the flour, the cocoa and the vanilla sugar into a bowl and stir it.
8. Pore the content of the saucepan into the bowl and mix it with a spatula.
9. Once you are done, put the mixture into the ovenware and place it in the oven for about 20-25 min
Done! Now you can eat it as it is, or you do it the traditional way and serve it with some icing sugar and whipped cream on top.